Monday, September 15, 2008

I don't know how we'll top this.

Saturday was wonderful.

Relax on Milwaukee was offering $1.00 shots...and when you have ten people each buying rounds, everyone leaves in a good mood. 3am rolled around rather quick, however, so Matty and Nate ran to 1000 liquors to pick up a wonderful, though very overpriced, 30 case.

After actually hitting a guy with their car (he's fine), the boys came home and we each had a single beer. April passed out on the couch. Nate retired to his room. Matt and I stayed up for a bit, and then decided to fuck with Jimmy and the other retards who were screaming in the kitchen. Upon doing this, I noticed they each had a beer, and brad was also holding the entire 30 case. Wtf. I demanded it back, but when I went to put the beer in my fridge...there were only 12 left.

I marched up to Jimmy's room and yelled at him. Nothing. I marched into Brad's room. Nothing. So I angrily went to bed.

The next morning, it was still bothering me. We were missing nine beers. Not just one or two, but nine. Jimmy and I searched brad's room and found the beers stacked neatly on a shelf next to brad's clothes.

ooooooh no.
no.
no way.

We promptly removed the beers and started to work on our revenge. Our first thought were roosters. How funny would it have been to have brad come home to roosters in his room? Being cheap bastards, though, we couldn't find a place in Chicago that would rent us roosters, so we moved on.

Then, Nate came up with an ingenious idea.

Basically, you took our beer. So we'll take your life.

We took EVERYTHING out of brad's room and hid it throughout the house.



Even his dirty laundry, which Matt had to suit up for.





Until there was nothing left but this:





God bless this house.

3 comments:

April Marie said...

this totally made yesterday awesomely complete.

KimberlyAnn said...

sorry i missed it... it was a fucking journey home. almost took me 3 and a half hours.

andrea marie. said...

i miss all the good shit!