Thursday, August 20, 2009

So we're on a website called betterthanthevan.com. It caters to small bands that need a place to stay while they're on tour. I checked the email today and found this:

Better Than The Van
Hi.
My name is Dan Schwab. I'm an Executive Producer with the local Fox affiliate. We are doing a story on the website "better than the van" and would like to profile some Chicagoans willing to offer people a place to stay. Any chance you could help me out? We could come to your place any day this week, just about any time. If you're interested, it would really help me out. my email is ********. phone is 312-***-****.
Edited for their sake. Still, Can you imagine the Kimball House of Fox? Hahaha. I don't think so.

Anyway, the Kimball house has seen it's fair share of puppies lately. Tricia's the new mommy to Leonidas:






Sooo Cute.

And some stripper dropped off her dog Ruby, who we renamed SamQuanch.






Also, because our posts always have to have something ridiculous, Nate, for some reason, froze his leftovers.



and otis likes watermelon.



Tonight is the midnight showing of Inglorious Basterds. So psyched.

And I got laid off. So use that paypal button on the right!

No comments: