Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anyone want a dog? (Part 2)

So this is what I've had to listen to for the past, oh, eight hours or so:


(notice otis' apathy.)


That is Tiny again. She's resting comfortably in Brad's room. I put her there so she wouldn't whine right outside my door and so she wouldn't get period blood on everything. You would think she's hurt or stuck or something but no. In fact, I would say she has a pretty damn good life in this house. I'm sure the neighbors love us even more, now that they get to listen to Tiny.


Speaking of neighbors, ours finally felt safe enough to tell us that they thought we were serial killers or vampires or something. Just for the simple fact that they'd hear shit being dragged across the floor at 3am. And screaming. And then we wouldn't wake up until late afternoon. hmm...


P.S.

Rule 16: No censorship.

2 comments:

Andrew McLees said...

POST EVERY FUCKING DAY.

This shit is hilarious.

Jamie said...

I love you, Andrew.