Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE END OF THE NASTY


(clean beer bongs ready to be used.)

The downstairs bathroom was completely scrubbed today. Hands-and-fucking-knees-scrubbed. The toilet is no longer orange, brown, and green, but instead glows blue.

(It's supposed to last 4 months. We'll see about that.)

There is no longer vomit in the corner. There is no longer piss on the wall. There is no longer a small creature living in the drain. I'm no longer embarrassed.



Nate and I found our way to Target to get some more cleaning supplies...and a saw. Nate was looking at a normal hacksaw, when I found this:



This thing can cut through Jimmy's skull (not that I would ever do that). I thought about testing this sucker and cutting a window into Brad's room's wall, but then the thought of his scent lingering into the house that much easier stopped me.

Right now, Nate is using this saw to customize our bathroom door. This was our old bathroom door:



and this nate working on our new door:



I can't promise this door won't have the same ill fate.


-Jamie

No comments: