Wednesday, July 30, 2008

xxxtreme.

So the Kimball House is one of Indulgences. Bandwidth. Video Games. Booze. Revenge. We can't get enough.

The other night (or very early morning), Sean, Nate, and myself were curious as to how many beef patties we could eat at once. Well, I wasn't hungry, but I was more than willing to document this event. A few months ago, I became aware of the "Quad Stack" from Burger King. Meat and fucking cheese.


(The stacker's motto is "no veggies allowed".)


Heyyy, there's that new 24 hour Burger King on Milwaukee. Let's go there.

After asking the lady if we could get "TWO OCTOSTACKERS" we were told she could only sell us the quad stacks. So we got four of those and made our own:






(disgustingly awesome.)


Sean and Nate both FINISHED their Octostackers. They are my heros. They both also passed out maybe 10 minutes after finishing. Anyway, if anyone would like to try a Dodecastacker next, I will buy. I'll also call 911 for you when you have a heart attack.


Another similar event I would like to bring up is the Case Race. This is an idea that has been in the works for awhile now, but NEEDS to definitely happen.

30 beers. 24 hours. Whoever finishes first wins $$$ and the trophy. $5 entry fee, the winner takes the pot. No sleeping and no puking allowed, and only approved food.

God help us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, now that I've been reintroduced to the world of red meat via kuma's and white castle, clearly this is the next step I have to take.
;)

Jamie said...

WELCOME BACK TO THE DARK SIDE.

Andrew McLees said...

CASE RACE 08 = ALCOHOLOCAUST

Yeah, if you buy, I'll fit a dodecastack in my mouth . . . somehow. I"m sure it'll go down easier with, ohhhhh, 30 PBRs.

Jamie said...

IT'S ON ANDREW

Anonymous said...

whenever this case race happens, count me in. then im crushing my box on my opponets faces!